MSC 10638 / 3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
To secure an internship in the field of Communications for Fall 2015.
Marist College, Poughkeepsie, New York
Bachelor of Arts in Communications with a Concentration in Journalism
Expected Graduation – December 2015
Raritan Valley Community College, Branchburg, New Jersey
Associates of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts, Communication Studies
Graduated December 2013
Foxtalk Magazine, Poughkeepsie, NY 01/2015 – present
- Assign stories, assist with designing layout, write profiles, news briefs and calendar items.
Marist’s School of Liberal Arts Magazine, Poughkeepsie, NY 01/2015 – present
- Contribute calendar items and news briefs, assist with launch of first edition of magazine.
The Circle (Marist College Newspaper), Poughkeepsie, NY 09/2014 – present
Copy Editor and Journalist
- Proofread drafts for grammar and accuracy, and write feature stories.
The Generator (Marist College Magazine), Poughkeepsie, NY 09/2014 – present
- Write features and updates, assist with layout and photography.
AnnieJenningsPR, Princeton, NJ 04/2012 – 12/2013
Journalist, Editor, Publisher
- Edit and upload articles to website, conduct research and new client procurement, provide marketing strategies and social media support service and responsible for client data management.
Town Media Communications, Branchburg, NJ 07/2012 – 05/2013
Journalist and Photographer
- Conduct news and feature interviews, write features, news briefs, shoot photos.
Proficient in MAC and PC. Highly familiar with Adobe InDesign, Premiere, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Final Cut Pro.
- Member, The Marist Singers
- Volunteer, SAVE- A Friend to Homeless Animals